Friday, September 28, 2012
friday photo dump: week 10
1. The week starts off with a hole in our front yard.
2. Followed by cleaning out the basement, finding tapes for Savannah to entertain herself with.
3. Movie party after school, and those kids that always fight...getting along.
4. A spur of the moment adventure over a bridge that crosses the freeway.
5. Someone wasn't paying attention when she was walking and ran into the garbage can.
6. Stephanie is a rock star. Love her.
7. This is the norm around these parts...feeding one baby, while giving the other a bath. Multitasking is a must.
8. Target dollar big FTW. Kids love these little plates.
9. Teacher gifts just because. It made Savannah so excited to go to school that morning.
10. My favorite s'mores cookie from Over the Top Gourmet Cookies.
11. This boy is all over the place when it comes to sleep these days.
12. I spy with my little eye, a little green nugget sitting on the chair by herself.
13. Proof of our "jammas and neaners" day!