1. Link to the person who has tagged you:
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
1. I really do LOVE to sing. I don't know if I'm great, but I don't care. I use to sing in a choir, I sang at my Grandma's funeral, brother's farewell, etc. That is one REALLY great thing about being in Primary...singing time. I am the only teacher who actually stands up with their class to do the actions too. Oh, and as much as Paul hates when I do it...I sing in the car!
2. I hate socks, and I have passed this on to Savannah. I don't like wearing them in the winter either. I wear sandals pretty much year round. Savannah's feet actually start to peel, because she will NOT wear socks.
3. I have the WORST teeth! One dentist appointment I had 14 cavities. Pathetic huh!? I have had teeth pulled, and I have lots of crowns, and a bridge. boo. =(
4. I don't like re-watching movies. We didn't start actually buying DVD's until Savannah was born. Once I have seen it...I don't usually ever see it again. Savannah on the other hand can watch the same movie 3 times in a day. How can you not get sick of it?!
5. I have a horrible memory. I always remember the stuff that isn't going to get me very far. If Paul tells me to do something I am bound to forget it...BUT I don't forget that I want to go to the scrap book store. lol
6. I am a sentimental gal. I love having things that remind me of my childhood. I love going on rides to look at all the houses that I lived in. I even like going to Holiday Oil for treats, because it reminds me of being a teenager. I insist on having traditions with Savannah, because I want her to have a lot of fun memories.
Okay, now I tag ummm...